Search this Guide. ArchitectureWeek's Great Buildings Collection.
- Advances in Fluid Dynamics: Proceedings of the Symposium in Honor of Maurice Holt on His 70th Birthday;
- Welcome to the Architects’ Register?
- Advances in Data Mining: Applications in Image Mining, Medicine and Biotechnology, Management and Environmental Control, and Telecommunications; 4th Industrial Conference on Data Mining, ICDM 2004, Leipzig, Germany, July 4 -7, 2004, Revised Selected Paper?
- A History of the Treatment of Renal Failure by Dialysis.
- Stanford Libraries.
Oxford Art Online This link opens in a new window. Philadelphia Architects and Buildings Database.
About Directory of British Architects, 1834-1914
SAH Archipedia This link opens in a new window. World-Architects: Profiles of Selected Architects.
Research Guides designinform Research Guide: Internet Sources of Biographical Information Covering Sources of Biographical Information, this guide includes links to some freely accessible websites containing biographical data on designers, architects, craftspeople, painters and sculptors. The guide will be updated regularly. Macmillan Encyclopedia of Architects by Adolf K. M25 v.
C66 Arts Library Reference. I48 v. Date: Volume 1 of this set covers architects and firms from around the world.
Employees or Pupils
Encyclopedia of Architecture by Joseph A. Wilkes Editor ; Robert T. E59 v. I26 Arts Library Reference. Who's who in architecture : from to the present by edited by J. Richards, American consultant, Adolph K. Placzek, American Consultant. W62 Arts Library Reference. C2 G66 Arts Library Reference.
D57 Arts Library Reference. Dictionary of Irish Architects, This link opens in a new window.www.jinglebellrace.com/includes/salty/1048.php
Architectural History Collections | Institute of Historical Research
A database of architects active in Ireland between ; lists their works and writings on or by them. Includes engineers who designed buildings and structures, some builders, some artists and craftsmen, and some amateurs and writers on architectural subjects. Biographical Sources and Directories To locate books about architects and design firms, search the UCLA Catalog using the architect's name or the firm's name as a subject.
Call Number: N4. D72 Latest Edition Reference. P94 Arts Library Reference. Standard shipping can on occasion take up to 30 days for delivery.
- Directory Of British Architects, 1834 1914;
- You are here.
- A Textbook of Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology?
- Glass as a Waste Form and Vitrification Technology.
- Secondary menu.
- Architectural history: reference sources.
- Account Options;
- Political Ideology in the Arab World: Accommodation and Transformation.
- The Political Dynamics of School Choice: Negotiating Contested Terrain.
- Researching Architects - Architecture & Urban Design - Research Guides at UCLA Library.
List this Seller's Books. Payment Methods accepted by seller. AbeBooks Bookseller Since: August 14, Items related to Directory of British Architects, Vol. Stock Image. Directory of British Architects, Vol.
Directory of British architects 1834-1914 /
Published by Bloomsbury Academic, Condition: Good Hardcover. Save for Later. Shipping: Free Within U.
About this Item Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library.
Related Directory of British Architects
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved